On Friday, July 16 2021, we were honored to learn that The Everest Group named Medable as the Number One Leader in Decentralized Clinical Trial Products.
The Everest Group is a prestigious “firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services.” The firm helps industry leaders gain a “depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services.”
Their PEAK Matrix is an independent, objective, data-driven assessment of key service and technology providers based on overall capability and market impact. Thus, we’re humbled that Medable was positioned highest in the leaders quadrant with top scores for both vision and capability as well as market impact.
The group ranked Medable alongside 14 other companies that specialize in providing decentralized clinical trials. With the recent rise of decentralized clinical trials (DCTs) the market has experienced rapid growth, with hundreds of companies now expanding their capabilities to adjust for the industry’s seismic shift towards patient-centric trials.
Medable was selected as the leader as a result of our market impact, as well as our vision and capabilities. As the leader in DCT, our company stands out based on five key factors:
- A comprehensive suite of decentralized product capabilities including: eConsent, wearables, BYOD, RPM, medication adherence, televisit, and eCOA/ePRO.
- A flexible and extensible platform that supports DCT workflows such as: screening, recruitment, home health and patient engagement.
- DCT system that effortlessly scales and integrates with any eClinical platform.
- Expertise in human-centered design to enable faster cures and better patient outcomes.
- Motivated by the vision and mission of a company founded and run by a physician.
While we’re honored to be ranked number one among our peers, we’re more excited about what it means for our mission of making clinical research more accessible and inclusive for the world’s populations.
If you’re curious as to what Medable can do for your trials, click here to set up some one-on-one time with a Medable DCT subject matter expert.
If you would like to access the full report from The Everest Group: click here.